Monday, July 22, 2013

100th Tour

I thought that this year's Tour de France was one of the better ones I have seen over the years;new locations for the stages, crazy mountain stages, the team time trial added back in, insane riding by intensely gifted riders,surprise stage winners, surprise tough Tour for some of the usual contenders, awesome attacks by the great climbers and old pros of the Tour, tons of new faces!

First, Second and Third place. Chris was amazing and he sure fought and earned first place,he was always right in the front :) Oliver Rodriguez and Nairo Quintana placed second and third just the day before,it was a tight call but that last day in the Alps was the decision maker.





This young guy is something else! Nairo Quintana,only 23,his first Tour and he not only finished the race (I mean,come on,that would be my goal if I ever rode the Tour,to just finish the race lol) he came in second place AND won the mountain jersey AND best young rider jersey.


Thanks,LeTour,for the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!