Saturday, April 6, 2013

what i have made recently

Chicken Fajitas

These were so delicious,just the right amount of spice and flavoring to kick up my normal fajitas. I loved the rub,so quick to make and then cooking the chicken was just as simple. I will be making these again!

Chicken + Artichoke skillet

A relatively quick dinner,super easy clean-up,all in one pan! I liked the tart olives,artichokes and feta with the tender chicken. A decent dish to make on a week day. Pairs easily with salad and couscous.

Chicken Parmesan

I was not a fan of this, I think I was expecting there to be more breading/crunch to the chicken and there wasn't. It tasted like a chicken mozzarella dish I make. It was cheesy but not much sauce or overall flavor. And there was way too much work/dirty dishes for my liking,especially since it was not that great. Although I will admit that my dish turned out just like the photo of it :)

Cornflake french toast

I loved this! Fast and fun for a friday night meal! Great crunch of the cornflakes and sweetness with the syrup and fresh bananas. But I am a sucker for pretty much any french toast recipe.


(And no, I didn't make all of these in the same way) :)

*****
What have you been making?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!