Tuesday, April 9, 2013

sunshine works wonders

There is something about the warm sunshine and nicer temperatures that put me in a good mood. I feel like the future is more exciting and bigger on these days.

I soaked up the nice afternoon by throwing on my sunglasses (sans a coat!) and reading outside for a bit while Bman played/ran around.

The Cubs had their home opener yesterday (which they lost) and this little dude is showing his baseball support,for three years old he seems to have a good stance and swing :)

Spring is here and the days will keep getting brighter and better,these pleasant afternoons remind me of that.



How is your Spring weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!