Sunday, March 31, 2013

prayer chain

Praise:
My grandpa's house sold within TWO days,and for more than the asking price!! Halleluia!! One less thing for my parents to have to worry over,now they can take a breath.
 
Prayer:
Sometimes I just feel so stuck and lost...you know what I mean? I want a change and a challenge, I want a full-time job that comes with health insurance and steady-ier pay. I want to have my own apartment and be able to fully be an almost 26 year old. And it isn't for lack of trying and not praying on my part. I just have to keep trusting that He will keep my strong and positive about it all.
 
******
God is good ALL the time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!