Sunday, March 10, 2013

prayer chain

Thanks,Amy & Melissa Jo!


Praise
Health insurance,for now. And being healthy,overall. I need an orthotic for my left foot because of a low arch that is now occurring and bothering me but hopefully it will eventually fix my arch and all will be less painful :)


Prayer
That I feel more hopeful.positive and optimistic about finding a full-time teaching job for this upcoming school year. It will be year four of looking and I just continue to be disappointed and overwhelmed with the unknown of it all,again. I would give anything to have my own classroom,it is all I have wanted since I was little,and so when I graduated with my degree in 2009 I couldn't imagine myself not finding a job right away. But,here I am...

*****
God is good,all the time!
******
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Victoria, I'm glad that you joined us again this week. I will keep your health and career in my prayers this week. I graduated in 2008 and have bounced around before I finally found where I feel like the Lord "wants" me to be. I will keep this heavy in my prayers that you will find your identity in your career soon where the Lord wants you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you to find your dream job this year! 4 years is a long time to wait... but God has a plan, even if it's hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will absolutely be praying for doors to be opened in your career! I am inspired by you patiently waiting on the Lord, and trusting Him fully! I'll be praying that He use this season to bring you closer to Him, and bless you for your patience!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!