Sunday, March 3, 2013

prayer chain

Thanks so much, Melissa Jo and Amy, what a beautiful idea this is :)

 
Praise
Hearing a song or reading a Bible verse each week that speaks to me at the right moment. It always reminds me that He does hear me and He hasn't forgotten about me. Just yesterday I was listening to Kari Jobe's cd "Kari Jobe" and her song, Everyone Needs A Little

And life even when it gets you down
Hope will turn it all around
But love is the greatest of these
Everyone needs a little


It is reassuring and hopeful just like God.


Prayer
It seems like this year so far has been the year of the little things related to cars for my parents. Just one issue after another, and I am praying that the rest of the year is quieter so my parents don't have to worry even more about car bills.

******
God is good ALL the time!

3 comments:

  1. I will absolutely be praying for your parents car bills to lighten up! I actually just had an incident with my car this weekend, I'll have to pay to get some repairs done :( It can be SUCH stressful, but God is so good. He has already given me such peace about it. I'll be praying that God provide peace for your parents too! And preferably, no more car bills! :)

    What a beautiful praise, too! Thanks for sharing :) So glad you linked up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand car frustrations! It surely can be overwhelming at times. I will keep your family in my prayers this week! Thank you so much for joining us.

    Your praise for sure is one of mine is well. It's amazing how just the perfect song at the perfect time can totally change the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely say a little prayer for your parents– I know too well how annoying cars can be. Mine is always having little issues going on! As for your praise, AMEN! I find that happening to me all the time and I love it! God always gives the perfect verse or lyrics at the perfect time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!