Friday, March 22, 2013

friday's letters

Photobucket
Thanks, Ashley!


Dear Blackhawks you guys rock,even if your last game was a disappointment but i know you can't win them all. Dear Spring Break you are yet another bonus of working in a school calendar related job. Dear March where have you gone? Dear Spring come around,anytime,really,these highs in the 20s are no fun anymore. Dear Weekend you are just about here,hooray. Dear dentist thanks for giving me good news at my annual checkup/cleaning yesterday. Dear Coffee I would like some more of you asap. Dear Lovebug #2 your new glasses are so dang adorable,you look so much older now,too.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!