Thursday, March 14, 2013

enjoying

Minetolivewithfaithhopeloveandcoffee
Enjoying:
Julie Garwood and Kristan Hannah novels
Spring Break's approach in a couple of weeks
The Blackhawks play tonight!!
Weekly weekend coffee date with the Besties on Saturday
Dinner date + frozen yogurt with Bestie K on Monday
Laughing at Lovebug #4 as he pretends to be on the phone then tells me, "one minute,i'm on the phone" while he holds up his pointer finger
Planning things
Making turkey meatballs to go with pasta tonight
Redeeming a free drink coupon at Starbucks and upgrading to a grande instead of short or tall :)
Finding some good deals at Target, a cute scarf AND new purple converse sneakers!

*****
Link up with me! Just include the button in your post and tell me about all the things you are currently "enjoying"!
*****
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea. :)

    Love Target - it is SO cool! Planning to go there myself in the next few days. Also, hooray for simple joys and Starbucks. Such a guilty pleasure.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today, Victoria! Really appreciated your comments - visit again anytime.

    PS: Your chevron background is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!