1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? Milk or Dark,of course. White chocolate isn't even chocolate,sorry :)
2. Tea or Coffee? COFFEE!! Although when I have a cold I do enjoy a hot cup of tea with honey.
3. Movie or book on a night-in? Movies,although I am always reading a book anyways.
4. Rom-com or a tear-jerker? Rom-Com,nothing better than a bit of love/romance and some funny moments to make it all more life-like.
5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? I just read Nora Roberts' Born in Shame so I am thinking of Murphy & Shannon.
6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? Noah & Allie, The Notebook,man they are awesome and I haven't watched that movie in awhile.
7. Roses or chocolate? How about tulips :)
8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant or a simple picnic? Can I just cook at home...? Much calmer and easier to talk and relax...
9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel? church wedding then an outside reception...
10. What was the last love song you listened to? Need you Now by Lady A was just on the radio the other day...
11. Favorite real-life/celebrity couple? Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner (they seem to real and down-to-earth and centered around their family) and Tim McGraw & Faith Hill (they are both awesome and are so cute together).
12. One piece of advice about love: It isn't easy but it is worth it