Friday, January 4, 2013

3

My favorite little buddy is 3 years old today!!!




Where the heck does the time go?! I cannot believe that he was just this cute little nugget

and now he is this handsome little boy...
 
He has grown so much and he truly is a big boy now: potty trained,going to pre-school, playing board games, tells us his desires/wants/opinions, copies everything we say/do, adores his big sisters, makes us all laugh constantly, loves playing Superheros, still enjoys doing puzzles and reading books and is quite smart,creative and goofy. He is a big ham and he knows how to work the ladies in his life lol.
 
 
His imagination has become even bigger this year too and one of my favorite things to do together is play justice league/avengers/bad guys/superheros.



I love him more than he will know and I love being his Aunt (and Nanny)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BMAN!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!