Sunday, December 23, 2012

sunday social

Sunday Social
 
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate/Chocolate Peanut butter
then Cookies n Cream
What is your favorite smell?
A Christmas tree farm...melted butter or chocolate...freshly baked bread...a newborn baby :)
What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
Hmmm...I keep seeing this one while watching some of my favorite shows, I think it is cute and festive!

What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday,of course since the weekend is so close.
What is your favorite way to waste time?
Reading a book or people magazine...browsing Target
What is your favorite article of clothing? (Feel free to show a picture)
My Illini Hoodie to show of my alma mater pride and it is so comfy cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!