Sunday, December 16, 2012

sunday social

Sunday Social
Thanks,Neely and Ashley!
 
What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Right now it is a photo of Lovebug #4. But I change it frequently.
What do you keep beside your bed?
I have a clock and some picture frames.
What is your least favorite chore?
Dusting
If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Shaving or eyebrow tweezing (okay fine, I don't do these daily but weekly)
What do you do to vent anger?
Take a few minutes to myself. Sometimes cry it out :)
What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
Christmas! I just love the spirit of the holiday. The lights, smells, decorations, wrapping presents, getting together with family, the music and the celebration of Jesus' birth.
******
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Ah dusting is one of those things I don't do nearly enough! So when I do actually get around to it, it's not very pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweezing eyebrows, it is the worst. So painful. I'd rather wax any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate doing my eyebrows so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!