Thursday, December 13, 2012

coffee talk



1. What is your winter "must haves"? (Feel free to show off something from Polyvore!)
witner musts
Jeans, sweaters, scarves, long puffy coat for the cold Chicago winter.

2. What is on your Christmas wishlist this year? (I know this has been asked, but I wanna know!)
A couple books, a SHARP blackhawks jersey, gift cards to von maur, starbucks, the loft.

3. What is your favorite holiday coffee/tea/alcoholic beverage?
I love a non fat-no whip-peppermint mocha

4. Top 3 must have holiday desserts?
cornflake cookies
peppermint jojos
magic bars

5. What time do you get up to open presents from Santa with your family? Do you clean up right away or do you leave it there in a huge pile until it's the night before trash day?
We open the present from Santa on Christmas Eve when he comes...then Christmas Day we open the rest of our presents after Mass and breakfast. We clean up while we open,there are a lot of us so it helps :)

6. What is your New Years resolution?
I don't make resolutions, just goals sometimes. I would like to go to Washington State this year to visit or finally read all of Anna Karenina.

2 comments:

  1. I`ve seen peppermint mocha on almost every list, haha! Now I gotta go get one.
    That sweater looks so comfy and warm! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. cornflake cookies??? must try that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!