Monday, November 19, 2012

this weekend I...


Join up with Syndal and Sarah,too!

This weekend, I

  • enjoyed my first peppermint mocha of the season
  • bought my Mom her birthday gift
  • browsed at Von Maur with besties P and K
  • babysat 
  • watched two awesomely cheesy/romantic Hallmark Christmas movies :)
  • started reading Sarah Jio's newest novel, Blackberry Winter and it is amazing
  • listened to Mumford & Sons (by the way,they are a great band!)
  • slept in;relaxed!
  • baked banana chocolate chip bread
  • made turkey pepperoni burgers (so darn tasty again)
  • ate McDonald's,man that is good stuff like once a year

******
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend!!!

    That bread sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an amazing weekend! love peppermint mochas. thanks for visiting my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!