Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I love me a Zoo


He was all about the map and loved finding the animals...

It was a chilly (but sunny) morning so we noticed most animals were sticking to sun-covered spots, like the lions...

And tiger...

Bman loved finding these cut-outs all over the zoo...


The peacock just roams around and minds his own business :)

The Ape house, boy it sure is stinky in there!


Ended the visit with a ride on the merry-go-round.

Mommy and Bman!
 


It was a fun adventure for a day off, thanks Sis J and LB #4!

2 comments:

  1. awe i love the zoo these pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the fall photo link-up! :) I was going to post on your beautiful fall photos, but my ADD got the best of me, and I found your zoo pictures ;) We are headed to the zoo tomorrow with our girls, and I thought your pictures were so fun!! Thanks for stopping by Chaos & Coffee! Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!