Friday, October 26, 2012

friday's letters

Photobucket
thanks,Ashley!

Dear Loft thanks for the cute tops/sweater that were on great sales,i LOVE them all.
Dear PSL, you make my friday morning that much better.
Dear Pancakes and Eggs,you were such a tasty dinner last night,glad I made you.
Dear Besties, I am looking forward to our coffee date tomorrow!
Dear October, where have you gone?! Fall is flying by!
Dear Halloween, I am not a big fan of yours but I do like handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters
Dear Target,it has been a week since  my last visit...maybe Sunday I will stop by again :)
Dear gas prices, thanks for going down again!
Dear Weekend, you are going to be fun and calm,perfect!

******
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. coffee dates with good friends are always soothing to the soul!!

    and you read my mind about target... i haven't visited that store in a while, and i'm soooo going today!!! good luck to my wallet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN about gas prices! They have been ridiculous, but I am sooo happy they are down. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I go to Target every week as well. I miss it if I don't stop in! That's the bad part about there being three stores within 15 minutes of my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!