Friday, October 19, 2012

five for friday

Photobucket

Thanks to the lovely Lauren!


{one} Having a four-day work week!

{two}Treating Lovebugs 1,2, and 4 to an after school snack at Starbucks while visiting with Bestie E. Lovebug #4 picked a "punkin cone" or a pumpkin scone and I thought it was hilarious when he would say it.

{three} Soaking up the glorious sunny Fall days AND the chilly/rainy days :)

{four}Looking forward to the Brandi Carlile concert tomorrow night at the Chicago Theater with Bestie B!! It is going to be a great girls' night!



{five} Listening to Faith Hill's new single, American Heart


******
Have a great weekend,everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo the concert sounds fun, have a great time!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the verse you have on the side bar :) Thanks for sharing!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh have so much fun at the concert. I'm sure it will be a great show w/ plenty of laughs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!