- This week is going by quickly and slowly...does that even make sense?!
- I went for my first run in over a month, my time was terrible and it was a brief run but at least I did something
- I have my second 5k coming up at the end of the month, so I figured I shouldn't walk the whole thing LOL
- Now my cough (that is still lingering from my cold I had last week) is rougher...uh oh!
- I loved meeting up with Bestie K last night for dinner at our favorite Italian place then gelato
- This weekend is looking to be pretty calm and I like that
- New shows start in a couple weeks...or on Monday (hooray, Bones!)
- I am so pumped for the two blog swaps I am participating in this month. A movie swap and a Fall swap.
- A trip to Target is on the agenda for today, to go by the treasures for previously mentioned blog swaps :)
- I love to watch Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs; they were just in Australia doing "dirty jobs down under". I love me an Australian accent!
- I bought a mini bauble necklace in teal from groopdealz, I am pumped to have it arrive in the mail. I also bought two perfect scarves from veryjane that I think should be arriving soon too...
- I need to stop buying things for myself LOL
- It is girls' night tonight at home: homemade salted carmel brownies and a cheesy/romantic Hallmark movie is planned.
What are you thursday thoughts?