1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Sky diving! It looks so insanely crazy yet exhilarating!
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Oh man,I don't know...His plans always trump mine. I will say that I would like to be married or on my way to marriage, have a full-time teaching position and have traveled to Australia by then :)
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
The holidays,of course. Nothing too exciting though...
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To just continue to enjoy blogging and writing about my life and my idiosyncrasies for all to enjoy! I blog for myself and I really,truly cannot believe I have 150 followers, it amazes me that so many awesome people think I am interesting LOL
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Not really. Eventually I would like to settle down in a similar-type suburb though with my own family...but I do want to live in a different city,state country before that happens.
6. What is your morning routine?
When it is a workday: up at 615, make bed, hop in shower, get dressed, make/eat breakfast and coffee, dry hair, throw on makeup, leave house by 715.
On weekends or non-work days: up between 830-930. leisurely breakfast and coffee while I watch live with kelly, computer time, daily house chores, shower/dressed, read, sometimes throw in a run...