Tuesday, July 10, 2012

K's wedding shower

My sisters and I threw K a wedding shower on Sunday, aptly themed with the wedding colors (yellow and gray). It was a nice time and K was as sweet and gracious as always.


My sisters and I made just about everything, well except some of our luncheon food. My older sister J made the fireplace sign,the cookie favors, spray painted the wooden letters and made the cupcakes. I created the "subway print" in the middle of the mantle and we printed out photos of the cute couple and found elegant silver frames at Home Goods. We also had fun looking for yellow, white and gray vases and serving trays.

 Lovebugs 2 and 4 helped her open her gifts,they love their Aunt K!


 Some of the guests :)



We are all so excited for the wedding in September!!! We love you both, K and B! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!