Monday, June 18, 2012

dear monday

Photobucket

Dear Dad,I enjoyed celebrating you on Father's Day because you deserved it. And I hope your birthday today is just as enjoyable!

Dear Carmel Frapp, I am glad I stopped and treated myself to you;you hit.the.spot.

Dear Food Network Magazine, your newest edition just arrived in the mail--hooray!

Dear White Collar,I am so excited for your return in a couple weeks. A chance to see more Matt Bomer and he is shirtless :)


Dear Week, you look pretty sparse but I am fine with that. More time to keep updating job applications, I guess. UGH.

Dear Friday Night Lights, I am almost done with season two and you continue to make me laugh, cry, be happy, be frustrated. What a great show!!

Dear running, after a week off to fully enjoy my first week of Summer (aka being lazy) I plan to start you up again this week!

Thanks,Meg!

******
HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I love Frapp's! I just treated myself to one yesterday and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! A carmel Frapp sounds amazing right now! MMmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!