Thursday, April 19, 2012

what i have made

Artichoke walnut Pesto
DELICIOUS! (although i omitted the walnuts..)
And there is zero prep time because you toss all the ingredients into the food processor and it does all the work for you while your pasta cooks. Simply amazing and tastes heavenly. Even better the next day as a leftover lunch.

Rigatoni with Red Pepper and Bread Crumbs
I was NOT a fan of this. It just didn't taste good/right,something was missing but I am not exactly sure what. Quite a disappointment. I didn't even want to eat the leftovers.

Cheesy Baked Tortellini
YUM! Another easy and fast recipe (the most time consuming part is waiting for the pasta water to boil). I love any sort of baked pasta and this cheesy tortellini is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!