Friday, April 20, 2012

blog love



Thanks so much, Monica! I was so surprised and excited to see you awarded me this :)

Rules: 
1. Choose Five "up-and-coming" blogs to give the Liebster award to(blogs must have less than 200 followers)
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
3. Post the award on your blog
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself

My 5 Facts:

I love hockey and baseball (go cubs! go hawks!)
Australia is my "must-visit-asap" place
The two vegetables I don't like are zucchini and asparagus
I wish I could be a spy...or a nature photographer
My car's name is "Fiona" (ha!)

Here are my picks:
Charlotte
Jenny
Shannon
Devon
Megan
******
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!