Wednesday, April 18, 2012

birthday recap

my 25th year started off well!

morning coffee + cards to open

i met up with the older sis and lovebug #4 for brunch

AND I had dinner out with my parents, twin sis (and also a birthday girl) and the older sis and her family. my parents surprised us with having desserts brought out while we were sung to (always embarrassing yet fun).


also since my mom is the best.mom.ever. she had a chocolate with chocolate cake waiting at home!

i was given: giada's new cookbook AND a subscription to foodnetwork magazine (which by the way is awesome!), lots of cards, some $ and tons of happy-wishes :)


What a fun and enjoyable day of celebrating!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad you enjoyed your day. Looking forward to seeing what you make! I got addicted to Food Network when I was at home for 2 months recovering from surgery. I love to cook for people and try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good day! Sorry I missed it yesterday, I've been MIA for a couple of days! Cheers to 25!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like such a wonderful time! happy birthday :)

    Have a great day! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!