Friday, April 13, 2012

5 Q friday

It has been ages since I last linked-up with Lauren's fill-in-the-blanks...
1. Today is a good day because   it is friday and only 4 days til my birthday :)  .
2. The best thing I did all week was    go running even when I didn't want to .

3. The current weather is     springy and it makes me feel     at ease   .
4. The best thing about spring is   all the tulips and flowers blooming;and all the pretty trees and bushes that are in full bloom.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   a brighty-colored pair of shorts/pants.
6. A person who made me smile this week was   Bman (aka Lovebug #4). I had a couple of "blah" days this week (just life being life I suppose) and then I see Bman and he runs over to me and hugs me tight and says, "my vic!" that boy is something special! 

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was   reese's peanut butter eggs. oh and I made the always tasty chicken tenders from giada de laurentis (pure perfection when they were paired up with some couscous and peas/corn!).

******
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!