- cockroach in the apartment
- a mouse or rat (it was dark and we couldn't really tell...)
- huge pigeons and lots of them
- wacky people performing on the subway (although not entirely new since i have seen people do that on the L here in chicago)
- men letting the gross pigeons land on their head/body;in fact they were encouraging them (GROSS!)
- a woman treating the squirrels like her kids,calling them "sweetie, little lady,sweetheart" and acting as though she has known them for forever
- TONS of foreign tourists,i mean really, it is hard to find someone walking down the street that does speak english :)
- super sweet people (women though since that is all i would ask) who would answer me nicely when i had a subway stop question
- LOADS of smokers, I thought people knew it was bad for you...
- cabs,cabs and more taxi cabs
- people playing a cello, guitar,etc in Central Park or on the subway/subway platforms
- spiderman and statue of liberty impersonators.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
What i saw: