Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Movie weekend

I watched four movies this weekend--quite productive,right?!

Moneyball was on Friday night and I highly reccommend it. Great acting by Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill (and I normally am not a fan of either) and a neat baseball story to follow. Even if you are not a baseball fan, don't worry, it is still worth a rental. I can see why it is now up for the Oscar.

Saturday I went out and saw the new movie, Contraband, and thoroughly enoyed it. I love Mark Wahlberg and Kate Beckinsale and this story was full of twists,turns,excitement and anxiety. Good acting and a rough-n-tumble storyline. Well worth a matinee showing or rental.

Flightplan was watched Saturday night and it was not that big of a dissappointment. Yes, I know it is a rather old movie, but I have never seen it. I liked the overall idea/premise but I was still slightly confused at the end regarding some specifics, but whaterver, it was a good thriller and it had a better ending than I thought. It moves quickly and I am just glad I wasn't on that flight :)

And I ended my Saturday night with the always popular Batman Begins because I thought I had never seen it;for some reason I can't recall the first hour of the film...but I have definitely seen the rest of the movie more than once. Oh well, a fun action type to "unwind" with.

******
Did you see any movies this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I hope it warms up and stays warmed up soon. I hate winter time! I saw Killer Elite this weekend, pretty good movie.
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!