Monday, February 6, 2012

March for Babies 2012









March for Babies 2012

The biggest and most fun charity event of the March of Dimes is their annual Spring March for Babies. It is just over 2 months away-my how fast time goes! I will be walking with my Team (Very Important Cause) for the fourth year in a row and I couldn't be more proud and excited.

The March of Dimes is such an important cause to me because it supports an issue close to my heart and family. Over the last couple of decades, my family has had 4 preemie babies (two of which were myself and my twin sister) born yet thrive, grow and live healthy lives. Not all families are as lucky as we have been which is why raising money for the March of Dimes is such a crucial task. The March of Dimes uses their funds for necessary research,support,education and for other resources in order to help prevent premature birth for all women and babies.

Last year Team V.I.C. raised over $1100 and it was well worth the time and effort.

Please think about sponsoring and supporting me and my team. Trust me, I know that this is not the best of time financially for a lot of people, but even the smallest donation can make a big difference. If donating is not an option this year then please keep my team, all the other teams, and all the babies and families in the NICU in your thoughts/prayers because that is an easy way to show your support.

If you feel inclined to make a donation (how ever big) you can do so through my button over on the right side of my blog...or through this link.

Hopefully one day ALL babies will be born healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. I've read quite a lot about this charity, but I don't think we have it here in NZ, which is a shame, because it sounds like a good cause!
    Good luck with your fundraising! :)

    Just dropping by from #FF. :)
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!