Saturday, February 18, 2012

LOVED it

Yes, I will admit that I love a cheesy movie...

Yes, I will admit that I am a hopeless romantic...

Yes, I will admit that romantic comedies are my favorite genre of films...

Yes, I will admit that I couldn't wait to see this movie...

Yes, I will admit that I am sucker for a Rachel McAdams movie...

Yes, I will admit that I loved The Vow.



I saw it tuesday and it was great! Such a sweet, heart-warming, funny, sad, makes-you-think, makes-you-believe-in-love, very romantic, makes you a "meant-to-be"-believer, true love lover,not-too-sappy-or-contrived film. It swooned me and yet was so realistic because it stuck to the reality of the couple it is based upon. Yep, this main incident really happened to a couple! (Although I am betting that the family-drama/sscenario was added by hollywood, it seemed like too much dirty laundry to air for a real family).



Although I didn't like Rachel's hair coloring towards the middle/end of the film.it was driving me crazy because she looked like an old lady-it looked so gray!



Just go see the movie!

You really can't go wrong with Rachel McAdams or Channing Tatum anyways, right...?! Or having the setting be Chicago (wooo!).

(thanks google and imdb for the images!)
******
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I am dying to see it!!!! Glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to see it and I think your description has pushed me out the door! I'll let ya know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!