Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's okay....

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay that...

I am super excited for the Lady Antebellum concert in March

I have another cold (that is what happens when you work with little kids all the time)

I love a quiet house

I still cannot believe I have 66 followers-you girls rock!

I am loving cooking new meals/recipes a couple times a week from Giada's Everyday Pasta

I find Bman hilarious and incredibly bright....and then two minutes later he is such a stinker (oh the joys of a 2 year old...)

I have no interest whatsoever in the Superbowl; or football in general

I really enjoy the oddly warm weather we have had the last couple of days (I mean come on, over 50 degrees?! During Winter in Chicago?!)

I am super pumped about the February photo-a-day challenge I am participating in

I only like Valentine's Day because of the colors and decorations...and making cute crafts/finding sweet trinkets for my Lovebugs

I always want to buy more picture frames...but try my best to resist a lot more of the time

Today is thursday and I have no major plans for the weekend!

******
Thanks Amber and Neely!
******
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!