Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Challenge Day 6

Day 6:Holiday Recipes


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


I love to bake and the holidays are the perfect time to break out some tasty treats.

These recipes are quite tasty and easy to make:

This isn't the exact recipe I follow but it similar enough  Chocolate-candy cane cupcakes


Red Velvet Cupcakes that I make for New Year's Day dinner. I always feel fancy when I make (and eat) these for some unknown reason.


My favorite cookie to eat at Christmas is this delicious one--Cornflake cookie

And I was asked to try this new recipe out this year, so I might just have to--Chocolate Chip Oreo cookies


Go get your baking on!


 Tell us what you make over on Neely and Amber's blogs!

5 comments:

  1. I love red velvet cupakes! I saw that Chocolate chip oreo cookie thing a week ago and have been debating trying it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I've seen those chocolate chip oreo cookies before but I've never tried one, I think I'd become addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!