Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill-in-the-blank

It has been a bit since my last link-up with Lauren....

1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     to give a little extra to people that need it   .


2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is  the lights and music! and that everyone seems to be in a more pleasant mood .

3.  The holiday season is a time for   remembering it is truly about Jesus, having fun, love, festivity, caring and sharing   .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    our christmas day brunch---fresh fruit, egg casserole, french toast casserole, mimosas, sausage...   .

5.  I will be spending Christmas    here at home with my family, nothing beats tradition :) .

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)  give. I love wrapping presents and seeing my loved ones open them and (hopefully) like what it  .

7.  I'm dreaming of a   calm, enjoyable,simple     Christmas.


Merry Christmas Weekend, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!