Friday, November 18, 2011

Tv chatting

What have you watched this week? Link up too, with Neely and Ashley!

Boob Tube Babble

Alright I want to talk about two shows this week...(spoiler alert, so be forewarned)

How I Met Your Mother
Wow, I was shocked that Barney and Robin actually slept together; I thought it was just a kiss in the taxi!
And my heart broke for Barney at the end, he looked so sad and crushed...how could Robin do that to him? She is just wasting time with Kevin...makes me angry! However, Marshall and Ted were pretty funny when they were high and thought that hours had passed when it was really just two minutes. I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out with Barney and Robin.

Hart of Dixie
I really enjoy this show because it is so light, sweet and it isn't focused on high school drama/sleeping around/mean girls. Although I want to get rid of Lemon, she is so rude and snooty (just like her awful father!). I personally hope Zoe ends up with Wade...I just think George is too perfect. And I think it is sad that George and Lemon are still together when they both are into other people, just admit your true feelings and move on already. Maybe if the Mayor and Zoe work together they can get what (who) the want :)

******
Happy TV watching!

3 comments:

  1. I want Zoe to end up with Wade too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hart of Dixie, too, and I love your write up about it!! I'm on board with everything you've said! I have missed a few weeks -- hopefully I can catch up online or something:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep missing heart of dixie, can you watch it online?? I love PanAm, have you seen it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!