Sunday, November 20, 2011

this weekend...

was calm and enjoyable

there was a chill in the air that made coffee with the Besties that more fun

laughing, talking, catching up, excitement

thrilled and happy for my oldest Bestie,E because she became ENGAGED! so fun; she is the first in our group too!!

did some reading of one of my favorite author's newest books, unil there was you by kristan higgins

went to church

watched an always entertaining Hallmark Christmas movie :)

baked some pumpkin scones

ate two reese's peanut butter cups---darn the leftover halloween candy that wasn't passed out

relaxed and slept in

watched some tv

did some more holiday/mom's birthday shopping

tried to wrap my head around the idea that is it already November 20th and Thanksgiving is in 4 days AND it is almost December

prepared for a one-day work week!! hooray for being a nanny and a teacher!

******
I hope you had a lovely weekend as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!