Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 

Today I am especially thankful for...

Family: They are always there for me and even though we drive each other crazy and annoy one another at times, I know we will always love and support each other in the end.

Lovebugs: They make me laugh, smile, drive me crazy, melt my heart and I am so proud to be their Aunt and to watch them all grow and become someone awesome.

God and Jesus: Without them, I am nothing and I have nothing. I may not be where I thought I would be at this time in my life but I am blessed beyond measure for what they have given me already. They continue to give me strength and courage...and Faith and Hope!

My car, house and food: I know there are thousands and thousands that struggle daily so I am thankful for these every day items that I know I take for granted sometimes.

My health: Simple enough, right? I am truly thankful I and my family are healthy...it could be so much worse. And I pray for those that are not healthy and are fighting something bigger than themselves.

Blogworld: It is fun to "meet" new people and read about their lives,etc. I love learning about new places to add to my travel list,new shops to visit and books to read. My favorite part is looking at other photographers' work and being in awe of their talent.  And I am not going to lie, I love that so many people (that are not related to me) are actually interested in my own little blog. Hooray for the awesome and addictive world of blogs :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with family, friends, food, laughter, stories, wine, peace, grace, second helpings and lots of memories!

As Lovebug # 4 says, "gobble gobble gobble"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!