Sunday, November 6, 2011

Enjoying

Lately I have been enjoying....

coloring and "baking"  pretend cookies with LB #4

sitting on my couch all comfy while watching some of my favorite shows

chatting and laughing with bestie P over coffee

window shopping

watching LB #2 breeze through her math homework (she definitely is a smartie!)

being proud of LB #1 for advancing to the 5th-8th grade band

reading Lisa Miscione's books

gaining an extra hour of sleep!

drinking coffee while reading the Sunday ads

watching the Blackhawks

babysitting for some of my favorite families

spending time with my family


******
what have you been enjoying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!