Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Monday! I hope your first weekend of October was a good one! I was busy busy, just how I prefer it.

Friday: Finished work by 4, met up with bestie K for a movie and dinner. We saw contagion which was pretty good and not as frightening as I thought it would be. We decided to eat dinner at Bravo, a delicious Italian restaurant and I indulged myself with a glass of red wine and fettuccine with spinach and chicken-yummm. I came home and watched Blue Bloods and relaxed before going to bed.

Saturday: The usual morning routine of breakfast with coffee, watched the soup, csi:ny and project runway. I did the usual weekend chores, paid my bills, watched the last bit of the northwestern vs illinois game (woo illini!) and ate pizza for dinner. Then I babysat at night.

Sunday: Went to church, met bestie P for our weekly coffee date then went with my parents and sister R to my aunt and uncle's new house for dinner. When we came home I read before going to bed.

All in all, it was an enjoyable and refreshing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I gave you the 'The Versatile Blogger award'... check out my post here: http://www.myvickiliciouslife.com/2011/10/blog-award-10311.html

    :)

    -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds amazing! I can't wait to go back to Chicago to have my dates with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!