Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday's Top Ten

I am always game for some fill-in-the-blanks or question/answer posts so here is another brought to you by Roots and Rings.

1. How do you take your coffee?
Besides bright and early in the morning? I like it with a good dose of  milk (or cream if it is the only option). I also love it iced (even in the cold). But,no sugar, please!

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Well nothing beats a homemade one and I love when they are just a bit crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle--perfection!

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
I don't even own a belt, of any kind....okay,okay I think one sweater dress that I own has a belt, and one sweater has a thin belt. But other than that, no belts.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
I love a black and any pop of color...or blue and gray...or purple and white

5. Do you like sour candy?
I am not a candy person...chocolate is another story though :) And yes, I draw a line between candy and just chocolate.

6. How often do you do laundry?
Once a week....good enough, right?

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Nope,nothing.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
I know the basic ones so that gets me by in life :)

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
I do not have a twitter or facebook account so my favorite is blogging!

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I never really thought about them; but they are fine. It isn't like you can change it anyways, you know.

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!