Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what's up, wednesday

all my favorite summer shows (burn notice, in plain sight, covert affaris, the closer, rizzoli & isles, suits, white collar, flashpoint) have ended for the time being...

Fall is very near, but i do like the beautiful warm last few days of Summer that have been around...

i have noticed that the leaves have begun to change color

my old tv favorites (hawaii five-o,castle,himym,big bang theory, the mentalist, the amazing race, parenthood,ncis,csi:ny, blue bloods) are coming back next week! and even a few news one (heart of dixie, the new girl, up all night,pan am,ringer) that i am looking forward to checking out...

i love my phone but it is driving me absolutely crazy that for some unknown reason i can't connect it to my computer to dowloand the videos i have taken...frustrating!

pumpking scones and other reltaed recipes are itching to be made; time to stock up on canned pumpkin...

i am caught up on how i met your mother season 6 just in time for season 7 to start on monday!

scarves and sweaters with jeans and flats are calling my name to be worn soon :)

the new salted carmel mocha will be my next fancy drink from Starbucks, it sounds really tasty

i found a recipe for nutella chocolate chips cookies that i hope to make later this week...

september is flying by!

how is it already wednesday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!