Sunday, September 11, 2011

How can it be?

Today is a hard day for this whole country, for NY, for Washington DC, for Pennsylvania, for the families and friends of loved ones lost. 

I am sure everyone else has the same thought as me, "how can it be ten years already?" And just like me I bet we all can swear it was just like yesterday, we all can recall where we were when it all happened. We all wish it never had occured, we all wish we could do something more and better about it. Ten years have passed in a blink of an eye.

My heart and prayers are with all who those who have suffered because of what those evil men did ten years ago.

My heart and prayers go out to the children who never knew their parent(s) because they lost their life that day.

My heart and prayers are with the survivors and heroes.

My heart and prayers are with the men and women that continue to fight for us each day.

My heart and prayers are for this country, so we continue to stay strong, united and in a fighting spirit.

We will NEVER forget the day that changed our lives. We will NEVER forget those thousands and thousands of innocent lives that were cut short. We will NEVER forget any of it.

God Bless America and God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!