Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Challenge's last day

It is day ten of Neely and Amber's "Fall Challenge" and today's topic is  Thanksgiving Memories. I love thanksgiving and being able to spend the day with my family while we eat delicious food. Nothing better, right?


Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

I remember any of the Lovebugs' first Turkey Days. Especially the B-man's since it was just last year :)


And my other favorite Thanksgiving memory is from 2001 when J & T told us they were pregnant! I can still recall it like it was yesterday. It marked the beginning of a new generation of our family.

What are you Thanksgiving memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!