Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Challenge: Day 8

It is day eight of Neely and Amber's Fall Challenge!!


Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


Fall Trips!


I don't have new trips planned for this Fall, but I will go on my family's annual day trip up to Wisconsin. We stop for lunch, pick pumpkins at a local farm, go for a walk and grab some custard before driving back home. It is a full day of family, fun, Fall foliage and traditions :)

One year though I would love to go out East and see their amazing and beautiful foliage. I love when the trees change colors!

                

                                             

(images taken from google...)

Do you have any trips planned this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!