Friday, July 1, 2011

the usual friday-ness

Join in too at Lauren's blog....

1.   The best news I ever received was       probably when I was accepted into the U of I;it was my dream college and I felt so proud and smart :)  .

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    making some money babysitting tonight and having coffee with my Besties tomorrow afternoon. And celebrating the 4th with some of the family.

3.  Something I would never do is     smoke cigarettes-gag!!  .

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   hmmmm this is a tough question and I don't really have an answer. Is it weird to say that I already think I have a life coach who goes by the name of God.....

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    cute/teachery/sleek/simple   .

6.  One should always       be honest and love what you do   .

7.  I want to        enjoy life and fulfill lifelong dreams  .



Have a great weekend, I will be busy babysitting, having some coffee/friend time and then a family BBQ on monday.

HAPPY 4TH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!