1. The best news I ever received was probably when I was accepted into the U of I;it was my dream college and I felt so proud and smart :) .
2. Something I'm looking forward to is making some money babysitting tonight and having coffee with my Besties tomorrow afternoon. And celebrating the 4th with some of the family.
3. Something I would never do is smoke cigarettes-gag!! .
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose hmmmm this is a tough question and I don't really have an answer. Is it weird to say that I already think I have a life coach who goes by the name of God.....
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be cute/teachery/sleek/simple .
6. One should always be honest and love what you do .
7. I want to enjoy life and fulfill lifelong dreams .
Have a great weekend, I will be busy babysitting, having some coffee/friend time and then a family BBQ on monday.