Thursday, July 14, 2011

just because

i am sitting in the basement with coffee in my favorite mug next to me....

i just finished watching regis and kelly and i am contemplating getting dressed now or reading for a bit...

i will probably venture over to my sister's for lunch and a visit...

tonight i am meeting up with my besties P and K for dinner and a movie (i sure hope horrible bosses is good)...i am excited!

last night i had a last minute babysitting gig and i was thrilled to take the offer...

oh and the power went back on yesterday afternoon-wooo!! i can use a hairdryer again :) oh the small things in life....

new burn notice tonight...

i haven't seen my Mom since Tuesday, strange since we live in the same house...

i am still strongly thinking about starting up my own etsy shop with some of my photography work, maybe this weekend, actually...

unfortunately i have been in no mood this week to go for a run, and i was doing so well too. meh, there is always next week...

the tour de france has been a good one this year, although it seems to be more of the tour de crashes. some real nasty ones that have taken a chunk of good riders out. today's stage they are in the mountains, i just hope Contador doesn't win....

that is all for now;happy thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!