Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wednesday

happy wednesday!

i am up here in MN, helping my brother while he continues to recover from a hip operation. all is going well. and we had a nice weekend with our parents.

although i find it interesting that Caribou Coffee is like Starbucks up here. They are all over this town! But, there is a real Starbucks inside the Target and they let you use a target gift card to buy your coffee-pretty sweet, I think.

i am looking forward to the new season of burn notice tomorrow night!!

1 comment:

  1. that's sweet of you to spend time with your brother while he is recovering. -- some quality sibling time :] -- i have never watched burn notice, what is it about?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!