Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Must see movie


I saw Water for Elephants this weekend and I loved it. And for being such a big bookworm, I have to admit that I have not read this book....yet! So I didn't have high expectations to begin with and I didn't really know what it was going to be about. However, I thought it was a fantastic movie, powerful and moving storyline, great acting by all three main characters and a glimpse back in time to the depression era and into the circus world. Fair warning, there is some animal cruelty scenes but it all works together.

(And it made me more of a "fan" of Robert Pattinson; I have never seen him in anything else but he gives an impressive performance as Jacob.)

Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!