Tuesday, April 19, 2011

24 years young



I had a wonderful birthday weekend celebrating with my friends and family. I started early with an afternoon with some of my besties. We met up downtown; had a delicious Italian lunch at Pizza Rustica then went for cupcakes and coffee at Sensational Bites. Both of these establishments were awesome and we can't wait to go back for more. Sunday, the actual birthday, for me and my sister, began early with the March of Dimes' Walk then we got some bakery goodies and coffee before heading home to nap and relax. For dinner we met up with more family to celebrate and ate some more tasty food. The big day ended with a chocolate (for me) and vanilla (for R) cake.

It was a great weekend full of fun, family, friends, food and blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!