Thursday, March 10, 2011

soak it up

it is officially the afternoon and i am still lounging in my pajamas

i am going to paint my nails with one of the new polishes i bought on sale at ulta last weekend

and bake brownies for tonight's girl's night

this morning i "purchased" (from itunes) the first cd in i don't know how long. francesca battistelli's new one, hundred more years

i am currently listening to said cd and thoroughly enjoying it

i slept in until 8:30ish...

i have already caught up on teen mom 2, bethenny ever after and this morning's live with regis and kelly

i plan to read (and possibly finish) the book i am currently reading-sing you home

i won't put makeup on today and i will wear my comfy pants :)

...all because it is my day off!

and i am soaking it up!

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!