Thursday, February 17, 2011

thursday's thoughts

Part of my day off today is being spent watching how i met your mother season 5

I am looking forward to taking the Lovebugs to color me mine tomorrow (they have the day off). I just hope little B does well so the girls can paint and we still have fun :) that sweet little boy loves to be on the move!

I have recently heard Francesca Battistelli, she is a Christian singer/songwriter, and now I am addicted. Her newest song really relates to me too. Here is the chorus...

In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use


I think I just might make some popcorn tonight while I watch the thursday tv shows....wooo!
I have 8 books on my dresser that are waiting to be read....good thing I am a fast reader.

Spring has "arrived" this week here in Chicago and it sure is nice to be able to take a walk outside with a light jacket on. Plus all our blizzard snow is melting, I can actually see our lawn!

This weekend will be spent doing the usual activities....sleeping in, church, reading, relaxing, babysitting, coffee date with friends and hanging with the family.

Happy thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!