Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fives...

Another friday five with Mama M......


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver orTLC's What not to Wear?

what not to wear! a free trip to new york, 5 grand to spend on amazing clothes that actually look fantastic on you AND a free makeover!! priceless! and i think clinton and stacy are incredibly helpful and fun. 

2. Do you have any tattoos?

nope....but i want to get one someday....

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

i don't have kids yet; although i plan to be open and honest with them. and let's be honest, i wasn't a crazy,wild child myself :)

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

i speed up IF i am close to the intersection and it just turned yellow. i hate those drivers that just go anyways when they are far away from it, so they are pretty much running a red. that is not me, i don't want to get in an accident.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chip?

CHOCOLATE!


And with Lauren....


1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is    I am not really that embarrassed about it, but i do watch a lot of those awful "reality" shows; like real housewives of ny or nj, bill and giuliana, teen mom, 16 & pregnant...you get the idea. although i will proudly admit that i have never seen one episode of the jersey shore!  .

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is    hmmmm...probably my grey hoddie that i bought at jcrew a longgg time ago. it is just so comfy  .

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is       fresh flowers, i love buying a bouquet of pretty flowers!   .

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is   blog or check blogs.

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is     tv watching (i love my shows too much) or else reading PEOPLE magazine, it is just a guilty pleasure  .

6.  A little indulgence that I have is        eating a piece of chocolate during the day or having a fancy drink once a week from startbucks   .

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is       yeah, i don't have a junk drawer....i am freakishly nest/clean that way. although i may end up with one in my future house.



Have a great weekend!!
Babysitting, coffee with friends, reading and just relaxing are on my to-do list this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!